Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another Chapter

So I figured I should start a blog since I am beginning a new chapter in my life. This Sunday I will be hitting the road cross country with my mom until I stop in Williamsburg, VA to work towards receiving a Master's in Community Counseling at William & Mary. I couldn't be more thrilled and can't wait for another fresh start. I am still getting used to this new blogging thing, and am hoping I can post pictures from the road. The trip should take about 8 days. We are taking the Northern route across the country and I know we are bound to see some pretty amazing things and some pretty not so amazing things.

On another note, I said goodbye to Janio AGAIN and it was so hard. We said our goodbyes once before when I was in Spokane, thinking I would be staying in Spokane to attend Eastern Washington University. Little did I know, I would be moving two months later across the country, even further away from each other. It is going to be super hard, but Janio has been nothing but absolutely amazing and supportive during this whole process and I couldn't be luckier. Love you babe.

Currently I am in Issaquah for the night, heading to Spokane again tomorrow, for the last time, to finish packing and cleaning my apartment, which I will miss sooo much!! Such a nice place. Oh well, my new place is pretty cool, 2bd 1.5 bath townhouse. Never seen it but my Uncle Chris did an amazing job finding the place, so thank you Uncle Chris, you are my hero. I'm sure it will be great. Tonight, hanging out with Nooners and saying goodbye to the Bradys, my second family.

Until next time....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

No comments:

Post a Comment